Sunday, February 23, 2014

Surrender

Yesterday I spent all day on the computer looking for any iota of hope that I could carry this child.  I was emotionally worn out by bedtime - feelings of grief and fear gripped me, as well as the disappointment I would have to share with my husband that my numbers weren't good.  I went to bed sad.  Before waking, I had a dream I was talking to God and my baby.  I gave my baby to God and submitted to His will.  I felt that I really let go.  When I woke up, I had my hand on my belly and believed that she was still alive and I was talking to her, telling her she could stay, that we wanted her.  I don’t know everything that happened in my dream, but I was at peace when I woke up and had a great morning.  Hubby got me doughnuts again, just like yesterday.  I took my progesterone shot around 11:30 a.m.  Started feeling nauseous about 1pm, totally bloated after lunch at 3:00 p.m.  My uterus has felt heavy since I woke up but no bleeding.  On to another big week.

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog the morning of my first beta. It seems as though we are in the same boat, however I began bleeding (lightly and it stopped after about 20 min) this morning. I'm anxiously awaiting the doctors call to let me know what my beta shows. You are not alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading. I'm sorry we have this in common. It's so hard. I have no choice but to write, less I lose my mind. I just said a prayer for you, Bluesgirl. No matter what happens, we will be all right and eventually living life to the fullest again.

    ReplyDelete