Thursday, February 13, 2014

22dp6dt (6 wks) - the day before beta no. 5

They offered me the job today.  Pretty amazing.  I don't know what God's doing in my life.  Tomorrow I go in for my fifth blood test at the clinic.  Not only that, my instructor cancelled our scheduled class for tonight, so I have the whole day to not study and do anything I want.  Totally what I needed.  Woo! Woo!

I'm excited about the job.  My life's been all about infertility for the past five years, was even fired from my former job for taking two days off to recover from IVF.  Soon, this chapter of my life will be over, whether I am successful at conceiving or whether I am not.

No symptoms again this morning.  A little heaviness in the uterus about 1pm. Ate like a pig around 4pm - double burger and a shake.  As I sat waiting for my shake and watching people through the glass of the ice cream shop, I realized that this is one of the happiest days of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment